We're delighted to announce our new programme, 'Going for Growth,' which offers support to grow your business. Read all the specifics here!
Looking for support to grow your business? We’re delighted to announce a new six week programme taking place in June and July: ‘Going for Growth' will offer our members access to expert advice on managing the growth of their creative business.
We want to help creative professionals to grow their business or practice - to get energised, to build plans that work, to step beyond fears and feel equipped and supported to take the next steps.
What’s on offer:-
- The opportunity to take a step outside the busyness of work that often consumes a creative's time and pushes future goals to the back burner
- Focus and guidance to create an achievable plan that pushes your business to the next level
- Connections to the right advice and support, tailored for your needs and suited to where you are now
- Practical assistance with sourcing the components that will make the next steps happen
- Support from the Creative Edinburgh community and a cohort of peers with which to share and reflect upon your journey
- Coaching and training to kick your plans into action
What to expect:-
Going for Growth takes place over six sessions, held on consecutive Mondays from Monday 18th June to Monday 23rd July. The first session will be at Codebase from 1-5pm, and all other sessions will be at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh from 1-6pm.
The sessions will cover:-
- Mon 18 Jun: Identifying opportunities, setting goals and tackling challenges
- Mon 25 Jun: Business and financial planning
- Mon 2 Jul: Communications and creative control
- Mon 9 Jul: Time, people and project management
- Mon 16 Jul: Marketing and influencing the right people
- Mon 23 Jul: Celebrating success and planning for the future
Going for Growth is a free programme for Creative Edinburgh members (Independent, Team Player & Leader memberships) and lunch will be provided at each session.
What commitments we need from you:-
- Must have the active intention to grow your business and be ready to take the first steps
- Must submit a story of an idea or an area of business you wish to grow
- Must submit a description of factors that are preventing you from taking next steps - showing a realistic and honest reflection on what you need to move forward
- Must commit to participating in the six sessions as far as is foreseeable, and participating in the process
- Must be willing to share your journey for evaluation purposes, participate in marketing activities and follow up
- Must be a Creative Edinburgh member (Independent, Team Player or Leader), and be willing to share knowledge gained through the programme at Creative Edinburgh events and / or as a mentor
If this sounds like just the ticket to help you realise the full potential of your creative business please fill in our application form here.
There are 12 places available on this programme and applications will be processed by the Creative Edinburgh team. If you have any questions about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is supported by Creative Scotland.