Build your skills. Grow your community. Get inspired.
Creative Edinburgh is the city’s largest network of multi-disciplinary creatives. Our members span every creative sector, from art & design, illustration and animation, to publishing, marketing and creative tech.
Join us as a Member for FREE and receive the following benefits:
- Joining a community of over 5,000 creatives.
- Our monthly newsletter highlighting the latest opportunities, events, jobs and community news.
- Free tickets to our monthly meet up Creative Circles, hosted the first Tuesday of each month, to connect, share ideas and advice and find out what's on in the city.
- Access to attend the full Creative Edinburgh event programme, including our digital skills programme, Raise Your Game, our monthly surgeries that tackle the logistics of being a Creative practitioner, think taxes and legal rights, and of course our parties.
- Access to apply for our mentoring scheme which aims to support people with a creative practice to reach their goals and build confidence in their ideas and passions by connecting them with industry professionals.
- Access to our jobs and opportunities board to find your next role/project
- Support and guidance from our expert team.
- Free online listing of any jobs and opportunities you'd like to share.
- The opportunity for us to highlight your work. Please tag us in anything you'd like us to share on socials, drop us an email or DM our social media accounts with the post or info you'd like to share.
Mentoring can be the missing link between where you are now, and where you want to be. If you’re looking for accountability for your progress on a particular project, business or creative idea while gaining some diverse industry insight, the Creative Edinburgh mentoring scheme could be for you!
We offer a variety of events, all of which afford the opportunity to connect, collaborate and get inspired.
From casual monthly meet-ups, workshops and courses to an inspiring evening event programme, including panel discussions, our Talking Heads series and seasonal parties, our events are designed with the needs of the community at their heart.
Hosted in-person and online, Creative Edinburgh events span the city’s creative industries, helping you stay connected, build skills and knowledge and get inspired.
Whether you're a freelancer, sole trader, student, working parent, business owner or anything in between, there's something to suit everyone.